Data Recovery Stick
Almost anyone that uses a computer has accidentally deleted something they didn't want to. It's common knowledge that when you deleted something, even if you empty your Recycle Bin, the data is not gone. Deleted data can be recovered at any time as long as new data does not overwrite the old data. Imagine being able to recover the family photo album you accidentally deleted or being able to check up on what your kids are trying to hide from you.
Until now, deleted data recovery has been too complex for most computer users. Deleted data recovery is one of the cornerstones of computer forensics. In fact, the Data Recovery Stick uses technology found in Paraben's advanced computer forensic software used by law enforcement and digital investigators for years. Now you have the power of deleted data recovery in an easy-to-use stick that even the most novice computer users can use. *Please Note: The storage device you are recovering data from must be a physical drive. Some cameras, such as iPhone cameras, only give logical drive accesss and images cannot be recovered from such devices. You must also have the proper media reader for some types of storage.
The Data Recovery Stick is the easiest way for anyone to recover deleted files. There's no software to download and install. Simply plug the Data Recovery Stick into a USB port, open the software, and start your recovery. Even if files have been deleted from the recycle bin, you can still recover them as long as they haven't been overwritten by new data. Recovering deleted data doesn't have to be overwhelming. Best of all, you can rest easy knowing Paraben's years of digital forensic expertise will recover your files.
The Data Recovery Stick can booted in forensic mode. When a USB drive is plugged into an active Windows system, it creates a registry entry. When you boot into the Data Recovery Stick in forensic mode, it will not leave a trace on the target hard drive so this tool can be used by home users or computer forensic experts.
Please Note: The storage device you are recovering data from must be a physical drive. Some cameras, such as iPhone cameras, only give logical drive access and images cannot be recovered from such devices. You must also have the proper media reader for some types of storage.
• What Can the Data Recovery Stick Recover?
• JPG (JPEG) Data Recovery
• .BMP (BITMAP) Data Recovery
• .PNG Data Recovery
• .TIFF Data Recovery
• .EMF Data Recovery
• MS Office Documents
• .DOC - Word Data Recovery
• .DOCX - Word 2007 Data Recovery
• .XLS - Excel Data Recovery
• .XLSX - Excell 2007 Data Recovery
• .PPT - Power Point Data Recovery
• .PUB - Publisher Data Recovery .VSD - Visio Data Recovery
• .MDB - Access Data Recovery
• Open Office Documents
• OpenDocument Spreadsheet Data Recovery
• OpenDocument Text Data Recovery
• Open Office OpenDocument Presentation Data Recovery
• OpenDocument Graphics Data Recovery
• OpenDocument Database Data Recovery
• Other Documents
• .PDF - Adobe PDF Data Recovery
• .RTF - Rich Text Format Data Recovery
• AutoCad Data Recovery
• MindManager Brainstorm and Process Control Data Recovery
• .CHM - Help File Data Recovery
• .HTML - Web Page Data Recovery
• .MP3 - MPEG Data Recovery
• Operating System Campatiblity
• Windows 98/SE
• Windows ME
• Windows XP/2000 Professional/ Home Editon
• Windows Vista 32/64/Home/Professional
• Windows 7 32/64/Home/Professional
• Windows 8
• Windows 10