Forensic Ultraviolet Lamp And marking Pen Kit
This economical and efficient transistorized hand-held ultraviolet lamp provides rays in the UV-A (blacklight) range (365 NM to be precise), perfectly matched for use with our detectable substances. Its convenient coat pocket size makes it as practical in the field as in the lab. It also has a standard white flashlight bulb built in. Use this UV (Ultraviolet) light for close examination of the crime scene to reveal evidence not visible under normal lighting to the naked eye. With this portable Forensics UV Light, hidden blood, fingerprints, fibers, and subcutaneous bruises on living and dead bodies will have no place to hide. Uses four AA batteries (not included). The UV lamp comes with a UV pen marker so the user can mark objects to see if they have been tampered (such as screw head markings) or mark serial numbers or other identifying markings on anything.
At a Glance...
• Forensics UV Light
• Compact and portable
• Crime Scene Investigation
• Detect invisible markings, blood, fingerprints, fake money, and more
• Comes with a built-in flashlight
• Reveals evidence Not Visible Under Normal Lighting Conditions
• UV Light Spots Hidden Blood, Fingerprints, Fibers, subcutaneous bruises And More.
• With The Marking Pen, You Can Detect Tampering
• Mark Screw Heads With Pen And Quickly Determine If Phone Or Electrical Plat Has Been Tampered With
• LED Type: 6 Inch Black Fluorescent UV Tube
• LED Power: 4W
• Built In Flashlight
• Power Source: 4x AA Batteries (Not Included)
• UV marking Pen
• UV Forensic Light Size: 2" x .75" x 6".