Need the fastest real-time tracking available? The SilverCloud Overdrive offers plans with updates as often as every 3 seconds!
A data plan is required for the SilverCloud. The data plan charts below list the update speeds and their corresponding prices.
Data Plan Pricing:
Pay As You Go: No Contract
- 1 Minute Update Plan - $29.95/mo
- 10 Second Update Plan - $39.95/mo
- 5 Second Update Plan - $49.95/mo
- 3 Second Update Plan - $59.95/mo
SilverCloud Prepaid Data Plans
|Coverage||1 - Minute||10-Second||5-Second||3-Second|
|6-months (5%) Savings||$170.72||$227.72||$284.72||$341.72|
|12-months (10%) Savings||$323.46||$431.46||$539.46||$647.46|
|24-months (15%) Savings||$610.98||$814.98||$1018.98||$1222.98|
Both Plans Incude:
- Unlimited Updates
- Generate Reports
- Ability to Receive Alerts
*An activation fee of $29.95 is required. If data plan has been cancelled or deactivated for over 180 days (90 days international) a reactivation fee of $39.95 will be required in order to resume tracking. Reactivation will require a new SIM card and it may take up to 7 business days.
- Fastest real-time location updates as fast as every 3-seconds with up to 4X longer battery life than the standard SilverCloud GPS Tracking System
- Unlimited usage and historical GPS tracking and location data stored on a secure server
- User-friendly web-based SilverCloud Online live GPS tracking software
- Precise GPS location provides accurate vehicle location to within 2.5 meters of the device
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery offers up to 30 days of continuous tracking on a single charge with average driving time of 2 hours a day
- Mapping Interface: Fast and user-friendly web-browser based application with up to date, simultaneous 2D and 3D mapping capabilities powered by Google Maps
- ShareSpot®: Patent-pending features, allows the user to share their GPS location via URL address or embedded code on a website
- Geo-Fencing Option: Allows users to create customized zones that can send text messages (SMS) and/or emails notifying the user when the vehicle enters or exits that zone
- Traffic Information: Ability to indicate traffic and delays on the map by utilizing existing Google Maps traffic flow interface
- Routing Utility: Offers users the ability to send real-time directions to driver’s mobile phone via text message (SMS) and/or email
- Historical Location Data: Ability to view unlimited real-time GPS tracking and data, with web-based historical playback as well as the ability to generate printable text reports
- SilverCloud Alerts: Indicates speed, low-battery, excessive/unnecessary stops, arrival and departure notifications via text message (SMS) and/or email
- Battery Life: up to 30 days of continuous tracking on a single charge with average driving time of 2 hours a day
- Dimensions: 3.00" W x 5.40" L x 1.10" H
- Operating Temperature: -40ºC to +85ºC (-40ºF to +185ºF)
- Power Source: 3.7 Volt, 1340 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, wall charger and USB charger (optional: 12-volt cigarette lighter adapter and hardwire kit). Offers twice the battery life when compared to the standard SilverCloud® GPS Tracking System.
- Typical Full-Power Current: 150mA during transmission; less than 1mA at rest
- GSM Channels 850/1900 (U.S.) 900/1800 (Europe, Australia, Asia, Middle East)
- Communication Protocol TCP/UP, UDP, SMS
- Update Frequency 1 minute, 10 second, 5 second and 3 second continuous updates
- Antenna Quad-band GSM/GPRS and GPS, integrated into device.
- Historical Playback Unlimited historical playback stored at LandAirSea’s server
- Reporting Individual and enhanced vehicle report, start/stop, mileage and more
- Notifications Virtual geo-boundaries and speed and battery alerts via SMS text message or e-mail.